Alcohol: What You Need To Know

Where to Get Help

Have a roommate who constantly goes to off-campus parties and comes back drunk?

Do you have a parent who is an alcoholic?

Do you think you might have a drinking problem?

Whether you are personally suffering from the influences of alcohol, or you are overwhelmed because a friend or family member is, the Cushing Center for Counseling and Academic Support can help.

CCAS has experienced counselors who understand the toll addictions can take on you, and they will work with you to improve your situation.

The counselors realize that alcohol affects everyone, not just the people who abuse it. Do not be afraid to ask for help, especially since help is just a flight of stairs away in Walton 210.

Written by Kate Savo, staff writer


Q1: Do you currently follow Eastern’s alcohol policy? Yes: 67% No: 11% No answer: 22%

Q2: If Eastern’s alcohol policies did not exist, would you engage in activities that currently go against those policies? Yes: 21% No: 79%

238 students were polled.

Poll conducted and results compiled by Ruth Robinson, editor-in-chief and Caleb Sanders, managing editor

Comments are closed.