Archive / News

Security Report

Tuesday, Oct. 13
9:00 a.m. HCC

A student fainted in class and was taken to the health center once revived.

Wednesday, Oct. 14.
10:00 a.m. Kea Guffin

A vehicle with multiple parking violations was booted. Boot removed when permit was surrendered. Can no longer park on campus.

Friday, Oct. 16
1:15 p.m. McInnis

A vehicle was struck while parked in the lot. Information exchanged between owners.

Monday, Oct. 19
12:01 p.m. Gough

Fire alarm was activated. Caused by a curling iron or hair dryer under smoke detector.

Tuesday, Oct. 20
12:30 p.m. Gallup

Fire alarm activated by steam from shower. The smoke detector needed to be changed.

Thursday, Oct. 22
7:50 p.m. Gough

Was a report of loud students. Students left premises at RD’s request.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: